“Smile, girl. You’re too pretty to let your own feelings interfere with my viewing pleasure.” — asofterworld.com
Sick of the “smile, beautiful” shit that guys on the street, mistakenly, think is flattering? Want to dissuade the creepy dude at the gas station from telling you that you’re too pretty to scowl like that? This is the sweatshirt for you.
Sold on Etsy!
stick a number & a fandom in my ask & i will make a 6-10 cap picspam from screencaps that get my photoshop senses tingling*.
- Faceless (caps where the subjects face is not visible)
- Looking Down (caps where the subject is looking down)
- Bruised & Battered (gore & damage: caps where the subject is banged up)
- Up Close & Personal (screencaps where the subject is in close up)
- Scenerygasm (the subject of these caps is the dominant scenery)
- Full Body Shot(s) (caps where the subjects full body is in the shot)
- Colours Abound (caps with great colouring even before editing)
- Silhouettes (the subject should be in silhouette)
- My Emotions (caps where the subject is displaying strong emotion)
- the Space (the focus of these caps is interesting use of space [often negative])
- Light! (caps with great base lighting, even before editing)
- Tickles My Pickle (whatever tickles my pickle. though this is also innuendo and you’ll probably get a picspam of sex/shirtless screencaps)*these are the things that get my bits tingling, feel free to edit, amend & add to [@]
Press Conference June 16, 2012.
The press Conference was short, below is the short translation of what was said.
6.23PM: van Bommel and van Marwijk arrive at the pressroom of the Metalist Stadium.
6.26PM: van Marwijk: It’s nice that the weather is now a bit more cool in Charkov compared to last time. This is going to be an important match. We know beforehand that we will need to be two goals ahead after 90 minutes, our game plan will be influenced by that.
6.30PM: van Bommel: This wasn’t the scenario we had in mind; After two games with zero points and we’re depending on another team, which we had not expected.
6.31PM: van Bommel: The atmosphere in the team is not very good, but that makes sense. If we had won twice, the atmosphere would have been much better. We’ll fight tomorrow for our last chance.
6.33PM: van Marwijk: (about the history between Portugal and Netherlands) I have warned my players that they must be careful with yellow cards.
6.34PM: van Marwijk does not think about the game between Germany and Denmark. We should just win with a 2-0 against Portugal. We’ll see after what Germany did.
6.36PM: (van Bommel is asked whether he has been in contact with former team mate Bastian Schweinsteiger) I am in contact with Bastian very often, but I haven’t been these last two days.
6.37PM: This ends the press conference. Oranje is now going to train for the last time in Kharkiv. And it might perhaps be the last training session for the European Championships.